Sunday, June 28, 2009

My head is...well I don't know where it is!

So he hurt me then tells me loves me and wants to be with me. Now I start to understand a little more about his pain. But am I fool for looking past it and believeing him? I've been down this road before. It put me in some pretty bad places. I hate to be alone but I've finally started to see the light and realize that I also don't want to be with someone who doesn't feel the same. I want someone to want me and not just parts of me either. Sex is great and if you know anything about me you know I enjoy it but I don't want just that. I need soft touches and sweet words too. Sometimes it's a hard balance with me, but I feel that if he cares enough for me he'll put in the effort to try. I enjoy someone to take my hand and push me out of my comfort zone. Someone to challenge me and make me think about things. But most importantly I need someone who can be understanding that Mo will always come first and respect that. Where is he? Have I missed him? Is he yet to come? And so my search for love goes on. I hope I'm not wrong now.

No comments:

Post a Comment